Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Time will Come

Thru The Slowest Bookworm, I've come to know of an interesting weekly meme hosted by Jodie @Books for Company. She writes:


It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.

Here's a book that has been on my shelves for ages:

Giant by Edna Ferber


I saw the movie, fell in love with James Dean and Rock Hudson. Squealed with joy when I found the book at the Sunday Book bazaar. And then...it just sits over there...

To join in the fun or to see the entries of others, click here:
http://www.booksforcompany.com/2011/08/time-will-come-28.html




2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I am one for doing this!
    I still need to read I am Number Four. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. James Dean <3

    I do this all the time too! My pile of books waiting to be touched is shocking actually.

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete