Monday, September 12, 2011

30 Day Book Meme #3

It is the third day of the 30 Day Book Meme, so time for the third question.

Day 3: Your Favourite Series



This has to be a childhood favourite. I remember when my father introduced us (my sister and I) to the world of aiyari and tilism. The books in question were Chandrakanta and its sequels: Chandrakanta Santati, Bhootnath, and Rohtas Math. During those days the two of us would often fight over the books and Papa would play peacemaker. I remember many a summer day and winter night spent in discussing this series comprising of 16 books in all.

For Harry Potters may come and Harry Potters may go but these books go on for ever...

*

For more on this book meme, see my earlier post:

http://inkquilletc.blogspot.com/2011/09/30-day-book-meme.html

No comments:

Post a Comment