Saturday, September 10, 2011

On My Wishlist






On My Wishlist is a fun meme hosted by Book Chick City where one lists the books that one wishes to read.


Right now, here's the book that I want more than any other book:


The Story Teller of Marrakesh by Joydeep Roy-Bhattacharya





Every year, the story teller Hassan, recounts the mysterious disappearence of a young foreign couple who are believed to have been murdered by his brother. Other people talk about their version of the event and the book becomes an exploration in the shifting perception of reality.

To see what others are wishing for, go here:


http://www.bookchickcity.com/2011/09/on-my-wishlist-88.html







2 comments:

  1. Ooo! That looks like an interesting read! And the cover is just as intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for dropping by and commenting. Yes, the book does seem very interesting. I wish I get it soon.

    ReplyDelete