Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reading Challenge # 2: Death by Gaslight


Okay, so here's the second challenge I am signing up for. Death by Gaslight challenge, hosted by Jenn at Simply... Challenging, requires one to read mysteries either written or set during the Victorian and Edwardian eras (1837-1910). Any location is permitted as long as it fits the time frame.

There are different levels to choose from. I am opting for Palmer the Poisoner that requires me to read 10 books.

For details and sign-up (admit it to yourself, you love the button), go here:
http://jcreadingchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/12/death-by-gaslight-reading-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Tempting me like that shouldn't be allowed. Guess I'll be signing up for "just one more" challenge.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you joined. And I'm sure there would be many more "just one more" challenges :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Review link-up post is up at http://jcreadingchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/death-by-gaslight-reading-challenge.html

    Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete