Saturday, December 17, 2011

Reading Challenge # 6: Mount TBR







I have signed up for the 2012 TBR Pile Challenge which involves reading books from your own shelves. However as that challenge stipulates that one cannot read books acquired in 2011, I am signing up for Mount TBR Challenge hosted by Bev at MY READER'S BLOCK, as I am really keen to read certain books acquired this year. There are various levels to choose from and I am choosing Pike's Peak which means I'll be reading 12 books from my shelves.




For further details, go here:
http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/10/mount-tbr-reading-challenge.html


(and while at it, look at Bev's Vintage Mystery Challenge too).


1. A Coffin for Dimitrios by Eric Ambler
2. Closing the Gate by Deb Simpson
3. The Last Dickens by Matthew Pearl

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sheila. I am quite an addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the mountain=climbing brigade! We're going to be conquering mountains right and left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope so, Bev, what with those huge piles in the house- right, left, and centre too.

    ReplyDelete