Sunday, January 29, 2012

Reading Challenge # 24: Dusty Bookshelf




There was a time when I collected a lot of material on Greek Literature, hoping to read all the extant ancient Greek plays and epics.....The books continue to gather dust on my shelves, so I thought I'll enter the Dusty Bookshelf challenge, hosted by Booksatruestory.com to get  them out of the way. Some of the books are:

Greek Literature for the Modern Reader by H.C. Baldry

Towards Greek Tragedy by Brian Vickers

A Guide to Ancient Greek Drama by Ian C. Storey and Arlene Allan

A Companion to Greek Tragedy (ed.) by Justina Gregory

The first of these books has been on my shelf since 1999. The rest are from the early 2000s.

I am aiming for the Cobwebs level, i.e., I need to clear 10 -15 books from my shelves.

Interested in joining? Do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment