Monday, May 7, 2012

Challenge Complete: Borrowed Book



The first challenge I have completed this year is the Borrowed Book Challenge hosted by La Toya @ La Toya, Literally. I had committed myself to reading 5-10 books from the library in a span of three months (Feb- Apr). I read 6 books in all, though could review only five.

The books read are:

He Who Whispers by John Dickson Carr
The Beast Must Die by Nicholas Blake
The Crime at Black Dudley by Margery Allingham
The Slippery Staircase by ECR Lorac
The Story of Ivy by Marie Belloc Lowndes (submitted for the February Mini-Challenge which required one to read a book of romance)
The Eight of Swords by John Dickson Carr (could not review this one).

*

I had great fun participating in the challenge. And I hope it is hosted next year too.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Blogger,

    You also finished the A-Z Posts or was that not a challenge?

    The other day, Purva saw me reading your blog and asked which letter were you on!

    - Nitu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reminding me of that. Perhaps I should have specified that it is the first Reading Challenge.

      Delete