Thursday, July 26, 2012

Memes: Wednesday & Thursday









WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To play along, one has to answer the following questions

What are you currently reading?

Well, I am reading The Room by Emma Donoghue



What did you recently finish reading?

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon



What do you think you will read next?

I guess I am going to pick up Anthony Gilbert's The Clock in the Hat-Box.



*






Theme Thursdays is a fun weekly meme hosted @ Reading between Pages. The idea is to share a couple of sentences from your current read on a particular theme. The theme this week is time:

"It's eight forty-nine , Jack, would you just go to bed?" She ties the trash bag and puts it beside Door.


I lie down in Wardrobe but I am wide awake. (Pg. 60)



*













The Time Will Come is a weekly meme @ Books For Company, where you share the book(s) that have been on your shelves and you mean to pick them one of these days....

Here's one that has been on my shelf for so long.



Follow the links to see what others are sharing.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in and I hope you get to The House of The Spirits soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie for visiting. But the book seems daunting.

      Delete
  2. I wonder how old Jack is...going to bed before nine.

    Here's my Theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack is five but by nine he must make himself invisible in the wardrobe... the book gives one the shivers.

      Delete