Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mount TBR Challenge: Check-Point



I joined Bev's Mount TBR challenge this year as I wanted to clear my shelves a little. I decided to scale the smallest mountain, Pike's Peak, though. Well, it seems as though I am three quarters of the way up, having read 9 out of a total of 12 that I had committed myself to. However, I am lagging behind in reviews having reviewed only 5.

Here are the books read and a pathetic attempt at penning a poem:


The Boy in Striped Pyjamas
(turned into)
The King's General
For Pepper and Christ
(and shouted)
Inqilab
(but lacking)
The Wit and Wisdom of Jane Austen
(followed)
Twelve Red Herrings
Wrapped in Rain
(and ended up becoming)
The Last Dickens
(in)
A Coffin for Dimitrios

*

I always knew that I'd like Inqilab but even I was surprised at how much I liked it. Till now, it's my favourite read of the year.

*

I'd love to participate in it next year too and I think the levels are just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking in--and for giving my poem challenge a try. I like it! Good luck finishing up those last three!

    ReplyDelete