Monday, December 31, 2012

Challenge Complete: A-Z (Titles)

Last year, one of the challenges I could not finish was the A-Z challenge where one had to read 26 books in all pertaining to the letters of the English alphabet. Thus it gives me great pleasure to announce that this year I've been able to finish this challenge, hosted @ babies, books, & beyond

Here are the books read:


A: America
B: Black and Blue
C: Closing the Gate
D: Drood
E: Eight of Swords
F: For Pepper and Christ
G: Geographer's Library
H: He Who Whispers
I: Inqilab
J: Jungle, The
K: Kashmir Shawl, The
L: Last Dickens, The
M: Mystery of Edwin Drood, The
N: Night Exercise
O: Orlando
P: Paris Enigma, The
Q: Quiet Twin, The
R: Room
S: Slippery Staircase, The 
T: Twelve Red Herrings
U: Umbrellas and their History
V: Vision, The
W: Wrapped in Rain
X: The Clock in the Hatbox
Y: Yellow Face
Z: Zoo in My Luggage, A

If you are interested sign-ups are open for the 2013 version.

2 comments:

  1. You rock!!! Good job. I didn't even finish it and I'm the host!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very happy I was able to finish it. Thanks for hosing it.

      Delete