Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Challenge Complete: 2013 Witches and Witchcraft



With the reading and reviewing of acclaimed Wiccan Ipsita Roy Chakraverti's bestselling autobiography - Beloved Witch, I have successfully completed the 2013 Witches and Witchcraft Challenge. Since I had to read just one book for the challenge, I was keen to do it in the first month of the new year itself. This was an engaging read, shedding light on a much misunderstood philosophy of life.

If you want to participate in the challenge, please follow the link above.

2 comments:

  1. That's a challenge that's right up my alley.
    I just wanted to let you know I finally got a chnace to pass on the Blog of the Year Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will love to see you enter the challenge and to read your selections.

      Glad that you have posted about the award and passed it on.

      Delete