Monday, January 14, 2013

Reading Challenge 13: Guilty Readings

Are there books that make you feel guilty? Books gifted by loved ones which you have never read? Books lent by family/ friends and who are waiting for you to read them so that they can be discussed? Books that you have started a number of times, only to abandon them mid-way? Books that you picked up with a lot of enthusiasm, hoping to read them first thing when you reached home, but which are simply gathering dust on the shelves? Books which... you get the gist.



Bla Bla Bla books is hosting an interesting Reading Challenge, titled Guilty Reading challenge. The aim is to read those books which make you feel guilty. I have quite a few which make me feel that way so I am signing up for the mid-level, i.e, Eager for Challenge which means I'll be reading 4-6 books which for one reason or the other make me feel guilty.

Details and sign-up, over here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the challenge! I'm glad you found the concept interesting. By the end of the month I will be putting a linky in case anyone wants to share thoughts and reviews.
    Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be participating in the challenge. Thanks for hosting it.

    Also thanks for following the blog. Hope you like the posts.

    ReplyDelete