Thursday, January 3, 2013

Reading Challenge 2: Vintage Mystery


It is time to sign-up for one of my favourite reading challenges: the Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge hosted by the ever-so generous Bev @My Reader's Block. Actually it is a sacrilege to call it a challenge as to me it is a pleasure and more.

For the 2013 edition, Bev has presented more than 30 categories (or scattegories) and one needs to read at least 8 books in 8 different categories. There is also a mini-challenge that involves the reading of only 4 books.

However, I aim to read (at least) 16 books in eight or more categories. Haven't decided on the categories as yet. I will slot the books as I read them.

Details and sign-up are over here. While at it, have a look at the other challenges that Bev hosts too:
Mount TBR, and Color-Coded.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back for more vintage fun! And thanks for the plugs for my other challenges. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Bev, YOU rock for hosting such wonderful challenges and being so generous when it comes to giving prizes.

      I have picked up a couple of vintage mysteries. Will be reading and reviewing them soon.

      Delete
  2. What a great challenge. Sounds like a fun way to dig into some good, old mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is great fun Mary. This is the third year I am taking part in it. Are you planning to do so too?

      Delete