Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mount TBR: First Check-In



It's the end of March and time for the first check-in for the Mount TBR challenge hosted by Bev @ My Reader's Block. Time basically for me to go oh oh...because I have merely read two books, of which one hasn't even been reviewed. The books read are Beloved Witch, and Many Lives, Many Masters. Both the books deal with certain inexplicable mysteries of this universe. The latter made quite an impression on me since I read it at a point when I was dealing with a sudden loss in my life.

I have ten more books to go before I reach the top.

8 comments:

  1. The good news is there is still 3/4 of the year left! Good luck with the other ten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neer - Oh, I've heard of Many Lives, Many Masters. How interesting that you read that right at the time you did. I'm sorry to hear of your loss and I wish you well as you heal. In the meantime, I'm glad you're making TBR progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts and wishes Margot. The TBR progress is pretty slow because I fear the thought of having a personal library consisting only of read books. :)

      Delete
  3. I only read 2 myself. At least we still have most of the year left.
    Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a lovely Easter Freda.

      Last year I read two books on the last day of the year to complete a challenge. Hopefully that experience will not be repeated this year around.

      Delete
  4. Hi! Finally hopping to see how the other TBR participants are going :) You're going good with the challenge. Sorry to hear about your loss, but I hope that at least that book was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Topcho. Yes, the loss was pretty tough (still is) but the book has given me a lot of hope.

      Delete