Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Reading Challenge 2014: Vintage Mystery Bingo 2014: Silver and Gold Edition

Now that I have successfully completed the Vintage Mystery 2013 challenge hosted by Bev @ My Reader's Block, I am signing up for the 2014 edition of the challenge.



This year Bev has made some changes. First of all, the range of Vintage Mysteries has been expanded. Earlier we only had mysteries published before 1960. This year that level exists (the GOLD edition) but now there is another level (the SILVER edition) which includes mysteries written between 1960- 1989 (both years inclusive).

Secondly, and most interestingly, the challenge is in the form of a tambola ticket.



To successfully complete the challenge you have to finish at least one row which means six books. I am going for two rows though I have half-a-mind to claim the full house.

The challenge runs from Jan.1st to Dec.31st, 2014. And yes, there are prizes too!

Details can be found over here.

2 comments: