Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Challenge Complete: Books on France: Wrap-Up and Sign-Up



I am glad to have successfully completed the Books on France 2014 Reading Challenge hosted @
Words and Peace. I had to read 3 books, I have done one better, having read four books. Two of the books are in English, one in German, and one in French.

Here are the books read:

The Fourth Door by Paul Halter
 I'll Say She Does! by Peter Cheyney
Mille de Scuderi by E.T.A Hoffmann
The Merry Month of May by James Jones

Emma is hosting the challenge in 2015 too, with an added twist: The Bingo Card.



I am signing up for some more French reads in 2015. You too can join here.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! I will choose a winner soon. Thanks for joining me for the Bingo in 2015 and for spearing the news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma for hosting the challenge and I am excited about the Bingo card.

      Delete
  2. updated format for #2015FrenchBingo see here: http://wordsandpeace.com/2014/12/01/french-bingo-2015-reading-challenge/ no need to relink what you already linked in comment

    ReplyDelete