Thursday, January 1, 2015

Read It Again, Sam: Wrap-Up and Sign-Up

When Bev @ My Reader's Block launched the Read It Again, Sam Challenge last year, I was extremely delighted. There were so many books that I wanted to re-read but would feel guilty about re-reading them when there were so many books there to read for the first time. The challenge made me re-read without feeling any sort of guilt. Thus, when Bev decided to put the challenge in cold storage for this year, I felt miserable and requested Bev to continue with it. I am so thankful that Bev decided to continue the challenge hearing the pleas of me and a few others.

Here then is the wrap-up for 2014 and sign-up for 2015.

I had opted for the first level: deja-vu that meant that I had to re-read at least 4 books. I am happy, I re-read five. Here are the books read:

1. Resurrection by Lev Tolstoy
2. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
3. Endless Night by Agatha Christie
4. The Secret of the Moon Castle by Enid Blyton
5. At Bertram's Hotel by Agatha Christie


For 2015, I am going for the second level: Feeling Nostalgic, which means I'll be re-reading at least 8 books.

Want to re-read books too, Here's where you sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment