Friday, January 2, 2015

TBR Pile: Wrap-up and Sign-Up



I have successfully completed the 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge hosted @ Bookish. I was to read 11-20 books from my shelves, I read 20.

Here are the books read:

From Sawdust to Stardust by Terry Lee Rioux
 Kartography by Kamila Shamsie
To Make the Deaf Hear by S. Irfan Habib
The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz
Bodyline by Philip Derriman
Neither Five Nor Three by Helen MacInnes
Punjab and the Raj (1849-1947) by Ian Talbot
Prison and Chocolate Cake by Nayantara Sahgal
Almond Eyes Lotus Feet by Sharada Dwivedi and Shalini Devi Holkar
Bhagat Singh aur Unke Saathiyon ke Dastavez
Bhagat Singh: The Jail Notebook
Bhagat Singh: Select Speeches and Writings
The Fourth Door by Paul Halter
Fire Past the Future by Charles Eric Maine
White Mythologies by Robert Young
What is Cultural History? by Peter Burke
The Merry Month of May by James Jones
Questions you always wanted to ask about English by Maxwell Nurnberg
The Bermuda Triangle by Charles Berlitz
She by H. Rider Haggard

I am signing up for 2015 too. The level remains the same: A Friendly Hug which means I'll be reading 11-20 books from my shelves. Sign-up over here.


4 comments:

  1. What a great way to encourage reading what one already has on the TBR pile. Well done, Neeru, in completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an interesting set of books you read from your bookshelves, Neer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the mix of Fiction and Non-Fiction, Tracy. thanks.

      Delete