Thursday, January 8, 2015

Two Mystery Reading Challenges

Mystery is my favourite genre and so it should come as no surprise that I am signing up for two reading challenges related to mystery.

The first is, of course, my all-time favourite Vintage Mystery reading challenge hosted by Bev @ My Reader's Block.



 Last year I completed the entire Golden card, this time round I am gong for the Silver card. I am aiming for two bingos. If I can, I'll try to read the entire card but am not committing myself to it right now.



For more about the challenge, go here.

*

The second challenge is My Kind of Mystery hosted by Carolyn @ RIEDEL Fascination.


I am aiming for the Unearthing Clues level which means I'll be reading 11-20 mystery books for this challenge.
For more details, go here.

3 comments:

  1. I have to laugh. "Group #1" is described as "my ultimate favourite".... and then there's "this one". What, we can't call it an exciting new discovery? Fun? Creative? LOL! I was happy to see you in my linky button yesterday (this captcha is stubborn). I welcome you into my fold, Neer. Sincerely, Carolyn. https://cmriedel.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/my-kind-of-mystery-2015.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome Carolyn. Bev's Vintage Mystery Challenge as the first reading challenge I ever participated in - way back in 2011- and so I am greatly attached to it. However, the intention wasn't to belittle your challenge. Any challenge that involves the reading of mysteries is close to my heart. And anyone who decides to host such a challenge has my thanks. I am sorry if you are hurt.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Neeru! Good luck with the Silver Card...I bet you'll cover it just like the Golden one last year.

    I appreciate you participating each year--no matter what vintage craziness I come up with. :-)

    ReplyDelete