Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mount TBR 2015: First Check-In

It's time for the first check-in @ Mount TBR Challenge hosted by Bev @ My Reader's Block.



It has been a slow start for me. I have read only two books from my shelves but as I have only the smallest mountain (Pike's Peak) to scale I am pretty happy with the progress.

The two books read are both biographies of Indian Revolutionaries:

1. Bhagat Singh: Liberation's Blazing Star by P.M.S Grewal
2. Ajey Krantikari Rajguru by Anil Verma

To answer a question asked by Bev as to who has been my favourite character, I would say that both Bhagat Singh and Rajguru are my favourites.

*

If you want to participate in the challenge, you can do so over here.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're making progress on your TBR, Neeru. And sometimes, slow and steady - a little at a time - is the best way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margot. I hope to scale the mountain.

      Delete
  2. Interesting books you have read from the TBR pile. I have gotten a fast start on this challenge but will be slowing down this quarter, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy. This year I really want to read more about these revolutionaries.

      Delete
  3. Well done for getting this far - I'm not even in the foothills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sergio, I am not very far from the foothills either. :)

      Delete