Monday, December 28, 2015

Challenge Complete: Horror Reading

There was a time when I read a lot of books in the Horror genre but not anymore, so it was really a challenge to take up the Horror Reading challenge hosted by the extremely energetic Tracy @
Cornerfolds.



My level was Running Scared which means that I had to read 1-5 books. Well, I have found a perfect mean of 3. Here are the books read:

The Face in the Dark & Other Hauntings by Ruskin Bond
The Ghost of Flight 401 by John  G. Fuller
The Thing on the Doorstep and Other Weird Stories by H.P. Lovecraft




4 comments:

  1. I wish you a Happy New Year and may 2016 be filled with many goods books. . . .

    I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Books. . . I still cant type

      Delete
    2. Dear Rob

      What a pleasant surprise to see you visiting. Has quite made my day:) I have been very tardy in blogging this year. Hopefully 2016 would be better.

      Thank you so much for your good wishes and I hope that you too have a fabulous 2016.

      Delete
  2. Well done on completing the challenge, Neeru. Wishing you and your family all that is good for 2016!

    ReplyDelete