Friday, January 1, 2016

Wrap-up n Sign-up: Read It Again, Sam

The Read It Again, Sam hosted by Bev @ My Reader's Block is one of my favourite challenges because it allows me to re-read without feeling any twinge of guilt. So when Bev announced at the start of 2015 that she will not be hosting the challenge again, I let out a huge cry. A few others were of the same opinion. Bev was gracious enough to host it again for our pleasure. A big THANK YOU Bev.



Here are the books read for the challenge and I am glad to say that I have exceeded my goal: Feeling Nostalgic. I was supposed to read eight books, I read 10.



1. Sansmritiyan by Shiv Verma
2. Ve Inqalabi Din by Virendra
3. A Face in the Dark by Ruskin Bond
4. Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
5. History: What and Why by Beverley Southgate
6. Mother by Maxim Gorky
7. After the Funeral by Agatha Christie
8. The Case of the Baited Hook by Erle Stanley Gardner
9. The Case of the Sulky Girl by Erle Stanley Gardner
10. The Case of the Silent Partner by Erle Stanley Gardner


*

The 2016 edition of the challenge is up and I am signing up for it too but this time going a level down. Deja vu is what I am signing for which means I'll be re-reading 4 books. Here is where you find the details.

4 comments:

  1. That is a great challenge, Neeru. And you've done quite an impressive job this past year. I'll be looking forward to your posts about your progress this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margot for your interest and good wishes.

      Delete
  2. Good show, Neer. I rarely reread a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also hardly have time Prashant but there are some books that you simply have to re-read:)

      Delete