Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Mount TBR: Checkpoint

It is time for the third-quarterly checkpoint at the Mount TBR reading challenge hosted by Bev @ My Reader's Block.




I am climbing at a snail's pace on Pike's Peak having completed only two books so far:

1. The Worst Witch by Jill Murphy

2. Ponies and Mysteries by Mary Gervaise


Here's something interesting that Bev has asked us to do:

Choose 1-4 titles from your stacks and using a word from the title, do an image search.  Post the first all-eyes-friendly picture associated with that word.

The word I have chosen is Witch and here's a pic of one:

Macbeth, Mystery, Christie, & Memories




7 comments:

  1. Oh, I do like that picture, Neeru! And I wouldn't feel bad about your reading pace; life sometimes gets in the way of reading time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margot. I chose this image because at one time my sisters and I used to enact the role of the three witches. Wish I could go back to those carefree days.

      Delete
  2. Neer, for the past two years I have been standing at the foot of my book mountain and looking up but making no effort to climb. Thankfully, I'm rediscovering the joy of reading books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We seem to be in the same boat, Prashant. :)

      Delete
  3. I may rejoin the Mount TBR challenge next year. It helps me realize whether I am buying / reading new books or going into my stacks. I am just not very good at keeping up with the linking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also pretty bad at linking up Tracy. Hope we are able to climb our mountains next year. This year seems to be hopeless for me.

      Delete