Wednesday, November 2, 2016

German Literature Month VI

What with the rush associated with Diwali (hope you all had a nice one & wishing you the best in the new year), I completely forgot to write a sign-up post for the VI edition of the German Literature Month, hosted by Caroline @Beauty is a Sleeping Cat and Lizzy  @lizzy's liiterary life.




I will start the event with a reading of E.T.A Hoffman's The Golden Pot and Other Tales




 and then pick up the books as the month advances. One book that I am really keen on reading is the one that I picked up from Delhi Book Fair, this year: My Father's Keeper.



*

Details of the reading event can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Both of those books sound great, Neeru. I'll be very interested in your thoughts on them. And I wish you all the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margot for your interest and good wishes.

      Delete
  2. These books look interesting and I hope you review them. I have always been interested in this challenge but I never feel like I can take on more around this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I also find it a little tough at this time of the year. Once I had requested them to change the month but unfortunately it works out for both Caroline and Lizzy only in this month. Hats off to them doing it year after year.

      Delete