Saturday, February 25, 2017

Uncle Dynamite by P.G. Wodehouse

Uncle Dynamite Uncle Dynamite by P.G. Wodehouse
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Loved re-reading this book. Wodehouse is a genius.

First Line: On the little branch line which starts at Wockley Junction and conveys passengers to Eggmarsh, St. John, Ashenden Oakshott, Bishop's Ickenham and other small and somnolent hamlets of the south of England the early afternoon train had just begun its leisurely journey.

Pages: 249
Source: DSPL [823 W817U]


View all my reviews

4 comments:

  1. I always think it's interesting, Neeru, that Wodehouse and Agatha Christie were fans of each other's work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genius recognizes genius, right Margot?

      Delete
  2. My husband is a massive P.G.Wodehouse fan and said he didn't recognize this one so I ordered it for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he has a treat waiting for him! Do let me know how he finds it.

      Delete