As in the previous years, I am signing up for the Full House Challenge hosted @ The Book Date. The challenge is to read 25 books in different categories. There are also prizes offered by our generous host, Kathryn.
The card for the 2018 edition is this:
- Mystery or thriller
- Over 500 pages
- Setting in library or bookshop
- 4 word title
- Last book added to your TBR (as of the time you fulfil this one)
- Coming of Age theme
- Adapted to a Movie
- Holiday season
- Has big plot twist
- Book to improve your life
- Redemption theme
- Has a number in the title
- Under 250 pages
- New to you author from another country
- From a favorite series of yours
- Dual time line
- Non fiction hobby book
- Children's book ( could be a picture book if wished)
- Book chosen randomly from TBR shelf. You might like to do it with your eyes closed from an actual shelf. Or check your TBR on Goodreads, see how many there are and put that number into random.org. Or whatever method you think of.
- Memoir or Autobiography
Want to take up the challenge too? Click on the link above.